Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blog Reorganization

Ok, so I decided to change up my blog layout - hopefully now it's a little more organized, and I also got rid of a few 'gadgets' that I had originally put up. Trying to just keep it simple and clean.

On top of organizing, I added a new link that I wanted to help promote - Amy's Handmade Creations - take a look and see if she has anything that you'd like made for your child or someone you know. I just bought a crayon roll from her for my niece for Christmas and I can't wait to give it to her! :)

Also, feel free to pass the word around - I know she'd appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honest and respectful comments are welcome.
Thank you for your thoughts!

(Comment as "Name/URL" if you want to provide a name but do not want to log in to one of the specified profiles.)