Saturday, March 6, 2010

My 6 Year Anniversary

*This is a late blog, so I'm back-dating it to 03/06/10.*

My 6 year anniversary was on March 6, 2010. How in the world did that happen!!??!! :) Time has flown by really quickly and I can't believe I've now been married for 6 years. :)

Hubby had his finals week during our anniversary, so we didn't go out or anything. That was completely fine with me as his studies are important. However, the next night, he made me these awesome cupcakes!


Although it didn't go well with my "trying to eat better", I absolutely loved them and the thought behind them.  They were really very good (red velvet with vanilla icing), and a very worth it treat, in my opinion.  :)

Thank you, Chris!  I love you, too!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honest and respectful comments are welcome.
Thank you for your thoughts!

(Comment as "Name/URL" if you want to provide a name but do not want to log in to one of the specified profiles.)